Row for columns and column elements
Locating the row for columns and column elements
To find these elements:
- Navigate to a component or a template with the Layout canvas
- Click the + button on the Layout canvas
- Within the Elements tab, look for the Row for columns and Column elements.
To create a columns based layout:
- Drag a Row for columns element onto the Layout canvas
- Drag a Column element into the Row for columns element
- Double click on the Column element to edit its settings
- Set the width of the Column in the Width field. As an example, set it to 6 columns
- Click Apply
- Click on the ... icon menu on the Column element
- Click Duplicate
If you place a Row for columns element as the outer most parent you will get horizontal scrollbars. This is because the Columns bleed into the gutters. To prevent this, you must add a Container around your Row for columns. A simple way to do this is to add a wrapping Container to your Master template.