Unordered list properties
Set how an unordered list should be laid out and styled using Type and Position properties.
Set the appearance of the list item element.
- None - Sets the list item element to none. This can be used to remove inherited list item elements.
- Disc - Sets it to a disc
- Circle - Sets it to a circle
- Square - Sets it to a square
- Image - Set an image as the list item element
Set where the list item element displays.
- Inside - The item element is positioned inside the list content on the first line
- Outside - The item element is positioned outside the list content