Set an outline Width, Color Offset and Style to an element. Outline properties can be used together with Border properties.
Set the width of the elements outline. An outline is line that is drawn around an element, outside it's border.
- Enter a number. 0 is no outline, 1 is 1px
- Negative numbers are accepted
- blank - Enter a number and the value will be interpreted as pixels
Set the color of the outline.
- Select a color from the color palette
- Translucent colors are accepted
Set the style of the outline.
- None - No outline is applied
- Solid - Display a solid outline
- Dotted - Display a dotted outline
- Dashed - Display a dashed outline
- Double - Display a double outline. The outline must be at least 3px to use a double outline
Find more information at https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/outline-style