Icon picker form element
Use the Icon picker form element to add an Icon picker to your Component form. For more information, see Create an editable component.
Locating the icon picker form element
To find the Icon picker form element:
- Navigate to a component
- Click the + button on the Component form builder
- Within the Fields tab, look for the Icon picker form element.
The Icon picker element includes the following fields:
- Field label - Provide a name for the form element. The field label will be displayed above the field in your component form. Important: It will also be used to auto-generate the field machine name. Auto generation only occurs until you have clicked Apply.
- Machine name - Set the machine name of the field. Used as a token when linking an element to the field. Must be unique within the component. Important: If you need to change the machine name later, click the Edit icon on the field's right.
- Default value - Select a default icon for the Icon picker.
- Tooltip text - Enter tooltip text here.
- Tooltip placement - Define the position of the tooltip on hover of the field.