Use the Region element to add Drupal regions to your Master template. For more information, see Adding Drupal regions to your Master template.
Locating the region element
To find the Region element:
- Navigate to a component or a template with the Layout canvas
- Click the + button on the Layout canvas
- Within the Elements tab, look for the Region element.
The Region element includes the following fields:
- Theme - Select the theme the region is defined in, select "All themes" to show all regions from all themes
- Region - Select the type of Region you want to add to your Master template. The regions available are those configured in your theme. For more information, see https://www.drupal.org/docs/8/theming-drupal-8/adding-regions-to-a-theme
You can add a prefix (something before) an element. This is developer functionality and should only be used if you know what you are doing.
- Prefix markup - Add prefix code to the element.
You can add a Suffix (something after) to an element. This is developer functionality and should only be used if you know what you are doing.
- Suffix markup - Add suffix code to the element.
- Add comments - Add comments to the Element. For more information, see Adding comments to an element.