Use the Field element to render a Drupal field in your Template. The Field element will render the processed output of the field provided by Drupal. The Field element can be used in combination with the Field item element to render Multi-value fields. For more information, see Using multi-value Drupal fields in templates and Connecting your templates to fields.
Use the Field element with the Field item element to render multi-value fields. See Using multi-value Drupal fields in templates
Locating the field element
To find the Field element:
- Navigate to a component or a template with the Layout canvas
- Click the + button on the Layout canvas
- Within the Elements tab, look for the Field element.
The Field element includes the following fields:
- Drupal field - Select the field to render. The fields available within the drop-down are those that exist in the Content entity you are creating a template for.
The Field element will only show fields that are available on the Entity bundle.
- Add comments - Add comments to the Element. For more information, see Adding comments to an element.