Use the Paragraph element to add a <p> to your layout.
Locating the paragraph element
To find the Paragraph element:
- Navigate to a component or a template with the Layout canvas
- Click the + button on the Layout canvas
- Within the Elements tab, look for the Paragraph element.
The Paragraph element includes the following fields:
- Paragraph text - Add a paragraph of text to your element. The text is wrapped in a <p> tag. Line breaks will use the <br> tag.
- Style - Apply a Paragraph custom style to the paragraph.
- Match heights - Match the height of the element using:
- None - Removes the match heights at the specific breakpoint
- Class - Match the height of the element with another element with the same class name
- Children with class - Match the heights of any child elements with the same class name
- Child element - Match the heights of all child elements of the same type.
For more information on Match heights, see Match the heights of elements.
- Add comments - Add comments to the Element. For more information, see Adding comments to an element.