Ordered list properties
Set how an ordered list should be laid out and styled using Type and Position.
Set the appearance of the list item element.
- None - Sets the list item element to none. This can be used to remove inherited list item elements.
- Decimal - Sets list item as a number
- Decimal leading zero - Sets list item as a number with a leading zero
- Lower alpha- Sets list item as alpha
- Lower roman- Sets list item as Lower roman
- Upper alpha- Sets list item as Upper alpha
- Upper roman - Sets list item as Upper roman
- Image - Set an image as the list item element.
Set where the list item element displays.
- Inside - The item element is positioned inside the list content on the first line
- Outside - The item element is positioned outside the list content.