Block quote element
Use the Block quote element to add block quotes <blockquote> to your layout.
Locating the block quote element
To find the Block quote element:
- Navigate to a component or a template with the Layout canvas
- Click the + button on the Layout canvas
- Within the Elements tab, look for the Block quote element.
The Block quote element includes the following fields:
- Block quote text - Enter the text of your block quote
Cite URL (optional)
- Cite URL - Enter the URL of the block quote citation. This will not be visible on the website but it will appear within the page source.
- Block quote style - Apply a Block quote custom style to the block quote. For more information, see creating custom styles.
- Match heights - Match the height of the element using:
- None - Removes the match heights at the specific breakpoint
- Class - Match the height of the element with another element with the same class name
- Children with class - Match the heights of any child elements with the same class name
- Child element - Match the heights of all child elements of the same type.
For more information on Match heights, see Match the heights of elements.
- Add comments - Add comments to the Element. For more information, see Adding comments to an element.