Are there recommended access permissions for an editor Site Studio?
Yes. There are a number of recommendations for editors using Site Studio.
When using Site Studio we recommend that you set up an editor role with some specific permissions to restrict what they can do.
To create a role:
- Navigate to People > Roles > Add a new role
- Enter a name for your role
- Click Save.
To edit a roles permissions:
- Click the dropdown next to the role
- Click the Edit permissions button
- Navigate to the Site Studio permissions
- Select the checkboxes next to the permissions to assign them to the role.
See below for some recommended permissions:
(click the screenshot below to enlarge)