UIKit video background component
The Video background component is for adding a container with a video background.
Key information about this component:
Layout canvas elements
- Container - The outer container is required to add optionally add a margin below the component.
- Video background - Provides a video as a container. This has position:relative and z-index:-1 applied to it. This is required to ensure content placed within the component drop zone displays on top of the video.
- Container-wrapper - Allows for padding to be applied around the content.
Component form fields
- Video URL - This requires a URL of a supported video file. For best results, an .mp4.
- Image - A fallback image should be provided for when the video cannot be loaded.
- Padding - Allows the content author to apply padding around the components placed within the drop zone.
- Add space below - Allows the content author to add a margin below the container to separate it from components that might be placed below it.